Provident Credit Cards (Visa)
All Provident Credit Union Visa cards carry these benefits:
- No annual fee
- Choice between low rates or reward points
- Option to earn reward points towards travel and merchandise with every purchase, through CURewards. Click here to see how many points you've earned, redeem your points, or browse the catalog.
- 2% rate discount for the first 6 months on purchases and balance transfers
- New! CardLock — A fraud prevention service that enables you to block and unblock purchase authorizations. More
- New! Transaction alerts via email or SMS text message to help manage and track spending while providing an early warning for potential fraudulent activities. More
- Merchant discount program: Visa Discounts
- Cash advances available online, by phone, and at any financial institution that offers Visa
- Overdraft protection for Provident Credit Union checking accounts
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection Guarantee and added online security with "Verified by Visa"
- 25-day grace period to repay your balance for new purchases before a finance charge on purchases will be imposed
- 24/7 access by phone and online, including advances, account information, and transfers to and from other accounts
- 24/7 call support at (800) 790-7728
Click on an item below for a full description:
The Provident Visa offers low variable rates along with the convenience and security of a Visa® credit card.
* Some restrictions may apply.
Our College Visa Card is designed to help college students build credit for the future. It's perfect for buying books and supplies. And you may qualify with little or no credit history.
Rates Apply* Provident Credit Union College Student Programs
* Co-applicant (parent/guardian) required if member is under the age of 21 and cannot show proof of income. Otherwise co-signer is optional.
Our Share Secured Visa allows you to enjoy the purchasing power and flexibility of a credit card using the secured funds from your Provident Savings account, and you don't even need credit history to qualify.
Your Share Secured Visa payment history is reported to all three major credit bureaus, helping you build or re-establish a positive credit history and earn the privilege to apply for more credit.
* Credit union deposit(s) must be pledged to secure the Visa, with a minimum pledge of $600 and at least 120% of the credit line applied for.