Why Consider Employment with Provident?
- We are a recognized leader in the credit union industry.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
- We have been named as one of the top 95 places to work in the Bay Area.
- We are a progressive, financially sound institution with a solid membership base.
- We encourage and reward strong communication skills, teamwork, and commitment.
- Provident Credit Union is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees. We have been recognized as a 2012 Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association's Fit-Friendly Worksites Recognition program.
Benefits of Working for Provident
Provident Credit Union offers a competitive compensation package which
include the following benefits:
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Credit Union membership
- Rate discount on loans
- Mentoring program
- On-site day care at our Redwood Shores corporate headquarters facility
- In-house training
- And much more!