Already enrolled in online banking?
To access or subscribe to e-Statements, sign on and then click on the Statements & Notices link.
Not using e-Statements or Online Banking yet?
Save a tree, and view all your Provident Credit Union statements online. It's easy, and it's free!
Whenever you have a new e-Statement ready for viewing we'll send you an e-mail to let you know. You can also read the latest issue of "Connections"—full of member news and specials—from the same page where you access the statements.
Here's a quick overview of what you can expect from Provident's free online banking:
Get Account Information:
- Review your savings, checking, loan, and credit card balances and account histories
- Filter your account history in various ways, to see just the transactions you care about
- Receive e-mailed alerts about your account
- Check your year-to-date earned dividends for all savings and checking accounts
- Track date, time and which devices accessed your accounts
Make Payments and Transfers:
- Pay bills automatically online with Bill Manager
- Transfer funds to and from other financial institutions (external accounts)
- Make transfers between accounts, including your Visa and loans
- Make transfers with other provident members. To set up, sign on to online banking or the mobile app.
- Deposit checks with e-Deposit by using your mobile phone or scanner
- Reorder checks, stop payments on existing checks
- View images of checks you've written
- Change your overdraft options
- Securely send messages to and from Provident
- Change your online banking password
- Change your contact information online (phone, address, and e-mail)
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection Guarantee
The following videos are provided to help you learn how to use online banking:
When you subscribe to e-Statements, you will also receive another type of e-Document online too, called Account Notices. Account Notices are electronic versions (PDFs) of the same letters and notices that Provident previously had to send through the postal system, including:
- Term Share Certificate Maturity Notice
- IRA Certificate Maturity Notice
- Courtesy Pay Notice and Reminders
- Notice of Health Savings or IRA Account Annual Fee
- Overdraft Notice
You'll get them faster than if we had to send paper through the mail, and because they are stored securely within online banking, they can be conveniently accessed any time, up to 180 days after they are sent out.
We'll notify you by e-mail whenever there is an Account Notice available to view. When you get the e-mail, simply sign on to online banking, click on the "Statements & Notices" button in the left-side navigation bar, then click on the "View Documents" button under the Account Notices heading.
If, when you sign on, you have one or more unread Account Notices, it will indicate this with the number of documents next to the word "Statements & Notices" in the left-side navigation bar—even when you are on other pages of online banking. You can just click on the number there to be taken right to them. For urgent messages, such as notices of overdrawn accounts, that number will be in a red box, otherwise the box will be orange.
There's more than one reason to sign up for e-Statements!
- Cash Dividends: e-Statements are required for Super Reward Checking, which pays rates that are extraordinary for a checking account (see details).
- The Environment: e-Statements don't require paper, so you can save a tree.
- Security: e-Statements help reduce the chance of identity theft (read more).
- Reliability: e-Statements can't get lost or stolen in the mail.
- Money Savings: e-Statements save you the $6.00 fee associated with requesting a duplicate paper statement.
- Convenience: e-Statements can be viewed and printed whenever you want, from any Web-connected computer.
- Speed: e-Statements are available by the fifth business day of the month.
- Organization: e-Statements (up to 24 months worth) are stored online, and sorted by date and type.
- Space Savings: e-Statements eliminate paper clutter.
- Simplicity: e-Statements are easy to sign up for and easy to review.