With telephone banking, Provident’s free automated telephone system, you can perform transactions and obtain information on your accounts anytime, day or night. All you need is your Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you do not have a telephone banking PIN, call (800) 632-4600 and start using this valuable service today.
Through telephone banking you can:
- Verify account balances, deposits and cleared checks
- Arrange cross account transfers between you and other members, such as your spouse or child
- Verify credit limits, balances and available credit, and take cash advances on your Provident Credit Union Visa and VIP credit line
- Make Visa and loan payments via account transfers
- Receive information about your IRA and Term Share Certificates
- Locate ATMs and shared branches, including their hours of operation
- Change your telephone banking PIN
To use telephone banking, call (800) 626-0224 for quick access to your accounts whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. With telephone banking, you will never be placed on hold and the automated system makes it simple to perform transactions or obtain information. Once you've accessed telephone banking and entered your member number and PIN, the system will prompt you as you go. Recorded instructions are provided from start to finish.