Cash Back from Your Home Purchase
Through our partnership with the Century 21 Affinity program, you can receive a 20% rebate from the selling agent's commission (typically 2.5% of the purchase price), plus $500. On a $500,000 purchase, that could be $3,000 back in your pocket ($500,000 x 2.5% = $2,500, + $500 = $3,000). Actual commission percentage may vary, and will affect cash-back amount.
Offer applies when you use a Century 21 Affinity approved real estate agent, and also fund your purchase with a Provident Credit Union mortgage (membership required). Please note that enrollment in the Century 21 Affinity program is required to receive above rebates and credits. Separate log in and registration is required for the Century 21 Affinity program.
It is highly recommended that you get pre-approved for a Provident Credit Union mortgage prior to starting your home search! Once Provident receives a completed application and all necessary documentation, we can have your pre-approval completed within one business day. Contact your experienced mortgage consultant at (650) 508-0300, ext. 2703, or complete an online mortgage application.
How It Works
- Use the button below to access the home search site, and browse properties and neighborhoods in the qualifying counties at your leisure. You will not be able to save properties, view customized matches, or contact an agent, however, until you enroll in the program with your name and e-mail address. Do so with the "Sign Up" link in the top right corner of the map. Enrolling will also allow you to receive e-mail alerts of homes of particular interest to you.
- When you find a property, return to this page and use the calculator below to estimate the rebate amount,* check out our great mortgage rates, or use one of our other calculators, including the payment calculator.
- If not already pre-approved for a mortgage use our online application, or work with one of our mortgage agents, to apply for a mortgage. Your best option is to get pre-approved for a loan before you've decided which home to buy, so you can respond quickly with an offer when you are ready.
- Contact the Century 21 agent through the home detail page of the Home Search site to arrange a viewing, and later to buy the home you choose.
- Upon closing the sale and funding it through Provident, the rebate amount will be deducted from your closing costs. If the rebate amount is more than closing costs, you will receive an escrow check refund for the difference. Certain restrictions apply.
Calculate the Rebate
Change home price amount, and as you type, see how it affects the rebate amount:
Rebate shown is estimate only, based on selling agent commission of 2.5%, plus $500 from Provident Credit Union.
Everything You Need to Buy a Home
Ready to Close or Get Pre-Approved? To apply online for a mortgage loan (all loan types except apartment building), click on the apply button below.*
To receive a mortgage application by mail, or to ask about higher loan amounts of $1,000,000 or more, call (800) 632-4600, option 1-2703, or e-mail our Real Estate Lending Department.
* Application deposit required for all mortgage loan applications, including pre-approvals. Deposit is to be credited towards loan fees at closing.
Provident Credit Union NMLS #412725.