All Provident Credit Union Visa cards carry these benefits:
- No foreign transaction fees
- 2% rate discount for the first 6 months on purchases and balance transfers*
- Card Controls to block or unblock your card incase it's misplaced or lost
- Travel Notice to notify us of your travel plans by adding, deleting or updating at any time via online or in our mobile app
- Online banking and mobile service: e-Statements, Card Controls, card activation, and much more.
- Use with your digital wallet including: Apple Pay, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, and Visa Checkout.
- Transaction alerts via email or SMS text message to help manage and track spending while providing an early warning for potential fraudulent activities. More
- Merchant discount program: Visa Discounts
- Cash advances available online, by phone, and at any financial institution that offers Visa
- Overdraft protection for Provident Credit Union checking accounts
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection Guarantee.
- 25-day grace period to repay your balance for new purchases before a finance charge on purchases will be imposed
- 24/7 access by phone and online, including advances, account information, and transfers to and from other accounts
24/7 call support at (800) 790-7728
*Applies only to Provident Visa® Business Rewards, Provident Visa® Rewards and low rate, and College Visa® credit card. Signature Visa® Cash Back credit card offers a 14 month 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. View Cashback for more details. Signature Visa® World+ Travel credit card offers a 12 month 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. View World+ for more details.
Compare Provident Visa Credit Cards
Select up to three credit cards and compare their rates and special offers to choose the card that's right for you.
Click on an item below for a full description:
To apply online for a Visa, click on the apply button below, call us anytime at (800) 632‑4600, option 3, or visit a local community branch during business hours. To receive a credit application by mail, e-mail our Lending Department.
Already started an online application? Continue Application