Learn more about all the physical locations you have easy access to your funds, through surcharge-free ATMs, Provident branches, shared branches, and more. Understand when and how to use your Provident Check Card, and the ways that Provident toils to make ATMs more powerful, easy to use, and easier to find.
- About CO-OP Shared Branches Learn about CO-OP Shared Branch, a cooperative network of shared branches across the country.
- Surcharge-Free ATMs Networks Your Provident ATM card and Visa Check Card can be used at many ATM locations without incurring a surcharge. Just look for the logos of these surcharge-free networks that Provident is a part of.
- ATMs Networks that Surcharge You are not limited to only using your Provident ATM card and Visa Check Card at surcharge-free locations. Banks and other locations have ATMs that you can use if you are willing to pay their surcharge for the convenience. Details here.
- Easy Deposit ATMs Provident steps up the level of convenience and efficiency of making ATM deposits. This latest technology means there is no envelope needed, and you get scans of your deposit printed right on your receipt.
- You Can Avoid ATM Surcharges Here's three ways (count 'em!) to avoid those buck-fifty or more surcharges that other banks impose when you use their ATMs. These tips can add up to a big difference.