Special Rate! Plus, Frequent Withdrawals & Unlimited Deposits
Our 13-Month Liquid Certificate rate is on the rise! If you're looking for a reliable and secure return, look no further.
High rates & unlimited deposits
The 12-Month Add-On Certificate features one of our highest rates at the lowest initial deposit.
View all savings accounts below or use the comparison tool to find the type of account you are interested in. If you're interested in saving for retirement or education, be sure to check our IRA, ESA, and HSA options.
Compare Provident Savings Accounts
Select up to three accounts and compare their rates and features to choose the account that's right for you.
Round Up is an easy way to automatically save by rounding up your debit card purchases to the nearest dollar and having the difference transferred to a Round Up Savings account from your checking account. This free program also allows you to add on dollar amounts ($1, $2, or $3) to each transaction, and amounts up to $100 at the end of each month.
We'll Match You!
Provident Credit Union will match 100% of your eligible round up transactions for the first three months on your first enrolled account. Thereafter, we will match 5% on this account and all subsequent enrolled accounts up to $250 per year.* (Super Reward Checking is not eligible for matching.)
Save Up Cash or Pay Down Debt
Each month, choose to transfer your balance to an eligible Provident savings account, loan, or credit line (checking accounts are not eligible). Or keep your funds in your Round Up Savings account and watch it grow!
What You Need to Know About the Round Up program:
- Eligible transactions are aggregated and transferred to the Round Up account at the end of each day.
- Transfer to and from your Round Up account any time.
- Your match bonus will be credited on your anniversary date (or on the next business day after that).
- Matching occurs on the rounded transaction amounts only.
- Enrollment is only available via online banking.
- Fresh Start Checking and Health Savings Accounts are not eligible for enrollment.
- Only debit card PIN and signature based transactions are eligible.
- Must be enrolled in e-Documents.
To enroll, sign on to online banking. Then simply click on the Round Up blue-bar on the Accounts page, and select "Enroll" next to the designated checking account. Don't have online banking? Enroll online now.