Spend less time in line
Receive Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ ® credit for an application fee charged to an eligible Provident World+ Travel™ Credit Card.
The application fee credit is available to Provident World+ Travel™ Members.
Find the right program for you
|Transportation Security Administration||U.S. Customs and Border Protection|
|Program||TSA Pre✓ ®||Global Entry|
|Eligibility Required||U.S. citizens (includes dual-citizens) and Lawful Permanent Residents||U.S. citizens, Lawful Permanent Residents2 and citizens of certain other countries|
|Application Fee||$85 (5 year membership)||$100 (5 year membership)|
|Passport Required||No||Yes; or Lawful Permanent Resident card|
|Application Process||Apply online, then visit an enrollment center to provide fingerprints and valid identification.||Apply online, attend an in-person interview.|
Expedited Screening in TSA Pre✓ ® lanes.
Expedited clearance through CBP at airports upon arrival in U.S. and expedited processing through CBP at land border when entering the U.S. Includes the TSA Pre✓ ® experience.
|Application||Apply for TSA Pre✓®||Apply for Global Entry|
Your Provident World+ Travel™ Credit Card account must remain in good standing in order to receive the statement credit. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the program application fee to receive your statement credit.
- You must be an eligibleProvident World+ Travel™ cardholder to participate in this offer.
- You must use your Provident World+ Travel™ Credit Card to complete the Global Entry application or TSA Pre✓ ® application and pay the application fee with your Provident World+ Travel™ credit card.
- Provident World+ Travel™ cardholders are eligible to receive one (1) statement credit ($85 application fee for TSA Pre✓ ® or $100 application fee for Global Entry) when the application fee for either program is charged to an eligible card. Eligible cardholders will only receive one statement credit for the first program (either Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ ®) to which they apply and pay for with their eligible card regardless of whether they are approved for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ ®.
- Global Entry is a U.S. Government program, operated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Visa and Provident Credit Union have no control over the program including, but not limited to, application, approval process or enrollment, fees charged by CBP, and no liability with regards to the Global Entry program. For complete details on the Global Entry program, including full terms and conditions, go to globalentry.gov.
- TSA Pre✓ ® is a U.S. Government program, operated by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Visa and U.S. Bank have no control over the program including, but not limited to, application, approval process or enrollment, fees charged by TSA, and no liability with regards to the TSA Pre✓ ® program. For complete details on the TSA Pre✓ ® program, including full terms and conditions, go to tsa.gov.
- One (1) statement credit will be processed after the Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ ® program application fee is charged to an eligible card. Holders of eligible cards are entitled to one (1) statement credit per card every 4 years in connection with the Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ ® program application fees. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the program application fee is charged to an eligible card for a statement credit to be posted to your account.
- Cardholders are responsible for payment of all charges until the statement credit posts to the account.
- Visa and Provident Credit Union reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.